In this Australian first, MSAC Academy has co-ordinated a 2-part program for flexible endoscopy training.
Open to speech pathologists, junior doctors or any clinician wanting to up-skill in this practical and educational course designed to improve the endoscopic assessment of patients with upper aerodigestive tract disorders.
Part 2 is a sequel program to FEAT, part 1 (completion of Part 1 a pre-requisite). In this full day workshop, attendees will meet industry partners with the latest equipment to practice endoscopy and learn tips/tricks to optimise exposure of key sites in a collegiate pre-clinical environment.
FEAT 2 Workshop Outline
· Revision of key theoretical knowledge.
· Reporting normal anatomical variations.
· Describing abnormal pathology.
· Holding and manipulating a flexible nasendoscope.
· Positioning a patient for optimal viewing.
· Endoscopy Techniques revision
· Troubleshooting to optimise image clarity.
· Breakout sessions:-
– Equipment set up and trouble shooting
– Nasendoscopy insertion with FEAT coaching*
– Landmarking and abnormal anatomy identification
– Tristel Trio Wipes high level disinfection training
* Participants will have the opportunity to pass a minimum of 5 scopes on each other. Lidocaine nasal spray will be available on request.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com
Our Generous Sponsors Include: