The Melbourne Swallow
The Melbourne Swallow Analysis Centre (MSAC) is a new, specialist diagnostic service, equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, dedicated to the advanced assessment and treatment of swallowing disorders, from mouth to stomach.
A sister practice of the well respected Melbourne Voice Analysis Centre (MVAC) founded in 2002, we are operated by Otolaryngologists (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeons), and highly qualified Speech Pathologist with particular expertise in swallowing disorders. All patients are seen jointly by two of these team members, each having a specific interest and complementary expertise in the management of Swallowing, Airway and Voice problems.
- Joint assessment by qualified and experienced Otolaryngologists and Speech Pathologists who specialise in swallowing, upper airway and voice problems.
- State-of-the-art digital endoscopy diagnostic tools.
- Physical examination of the mouth, pharynx and larynx.
- Best practice Fibreoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES).
- Individualised diagnosis of swallowing problems.
Make An Appointment
Whether its for a sudden change in your ability to swallow food or fluid, a gradual deterioration or concern, a healthy swallowing check, or anything in between... call or email us today to make an appointment for all your swallowing care needs.